Weekends seem so short, feels it is like 2 hours. Stay at home for two days and i love it. Watching puntianak sundal malam 2 with my mother and the movie is nice. Going to watch memiors of a geisha. it is really nice. I read the book and it is nice. Well there some new term i learn. 'eel' and 'cave'. Next time i explain. Associated with something erotic, pleasurable, hot and stressless activity. HaHaHa.
By the way, attachment is getting better and get the hang out of it. but it seem that i'm getting forgettable. I forgot to do parameter and sometime the hourly one and also the feeding time.I feel that nursing is very stressful and i seriously hate stressful stuff and situation. I feel that nursing is fun and stressful at the same time. Now I'm not sure whether i could be a nurse in 4 years time. Can i survive being a nurse? Can i be a nurse for my entire life? The main is that do i want to be a nurse? I not sure whether i want to be a nurse. Maybe i wanted to be a nurse during secondary school time due to the nursing prospect. And i believe that i need to find a job that can last me long and a job that will nvr have retreacment. Then i took nursing as i feel there is a future even though ppl say is a worst job or watever. Now i have doubt.
I'm still do not know what i wan to be. i dont have direction or goal.
Tml is afternoon shift and i really hate it. By the time i reach home it is like 11 pm. I'm serious cant take it when i was sent to TTSH(Tan Tock Seng Hospital) it is just too far for me.
Okay , me better dont complain. Enjoy wat u get and wat u have.. okay i need to smile.. hahaha..
hey that i had a dream it is about i told a gerl that i like her and she reject me.. haha..