Yup, meet the Sims Card's Member to do our lovely project at Coffee Bean, Raffles Hospital. Can see that i am a lousy leader. When can i lead people. I'm still not a man. So sad. I need to read books about gaining confidence. Ok whatever. So discuss and blah blah blah and i meet Karen and Feli and follow them doing window shopping and watch ice age 2 with feli.She make me feel guilty. I waste my money it was suppose to buy new slipper. Nvrm. Then after that, when home. There will be gathering, maybe i should go, interact to more people.
AS i quit band, i have more free time and i do not know what am i going to do, I wanted to find a job but i was too lazy to find one. I need money, i need to support myself for how long am i going to depend on my going to be 60 yo dad. He getting older and i knew that he dont wan to work anymore. I wanted to get bond but my mum insist that i should not. but i think this could help my family member financial. I'm not a rich kid yet i get allowance like a rich kids. I feel so guilty. I should learn to save money but i cant resist food and movie. they are too nice not to be spend.
Blah blah blah... i'm talking nonsense. Seriously i need a companion.But too bad, no one wan me maybe it is me who dont wan them.. ok lah.. watever lah muhaimin. u talking crap.
ok Ciao~