Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Nonsensical Mind

[TALKING NONSENSE]
So school was alright and started to hate it soon. Don't ask me why.

When out with the rest to Town and the topic that they usually talked about is relationship and etc and anything topic that related to BGR aka Boy-Girl Relationship. And aslo Friendship.

I wonder how long can a friendship last? And how long can a BGR last? Will it be forever? Well I know that like and trust will last the relationship.

Ever wonder why the rest have find their partner but those single who is really damn available don't have even one. Is it because too picky or people don't want them or the time have not come yet?

And it is a must for a guy to tell a girl who he has crush on that he like her or should the girl waited till the guy tell the girl? If the girl like the guy and the guy SHY(because first time or maybe just shy-in-nature) to tell the girl and she insist to wait till the guy tell her. Wouldn't it go no where? What if the guy kena rejected or feel sad or hurt. Wouldn't it be embarrassing? Will it make the guys scared to make the first move again?

Hey, I found something that all my crush that I have is that it last damn long. Like more that 6 month. Well most lah. And I think I had a problem expressing my feeling and my though. Hmm maybe because of my up bring that I don't really tell how I feel to my parent or sibling. Of course my house don't really have the word love. Seriously I don't really feel love.. Ok maybe have lah, except that I don't relies it, in the family until now where there is grandparent - grandchild love. Of course, grandparent always love their grandchild like my grandmother. She so good. Even she not working she gave me money (Sometimes). =)

Wah, wat nonsense am i talking about. Ciao, see you all today at school.