Friday, May 05, 2006

The Baby is Cute and my Resolution

Sch is as per normal with many projects and lectures to do. So many stuff need to do especially nursing reacsher. Yup. Kind of hate NR. So after sch, when to KK to see my lovely niece. She is so cute. Really cute. whahaha~ Hopefully she will be jambu. haha.

ooh yaa forgot one thing. Is body image is important. Hmm.. Of course. Everyone wants to look nice right. Like me. So i got new resolution of my body image for now :
- Have a pimpleless face.
- Run every Sat.
- Eat in moderate.
- More fruits.
- Exercise like mad.
- Read Mag/Net about clothes and blah blah.

Actually I wanted to be exercise freak or whatever but I cant.. Because I am so damn lazy.

For my School :
- Shall not Slack
- don't skip lecturer or tutorial
- Eat when really need. Save Money.

For Self :
- Read more books about all religion
- Be more open-minded
- Built Self-confident
- Get Hospital Bond

Ok lah.. I think got more, it just that I cant think of any.
Ciao and I love crapping around.