Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Common Test

Let me talk about common test. It super sucky

On Monday, it was NSL, Quite manageable. I just hate the Z-track method. I forgot everything about it. So meimei and the rest, keep saying good luck and I think saying that can help me pass. hahaha.

So, after that, went to Dr Seng's lecturer and she speaked like a train from Japanese. So Fast lah but at least something goes to my brains. Skipped Pharmo and we study at MacDonald.

Study NSS 1.1(which is like a waste of time) see a play, YellowCard PlayBack. If they got a show, I'm going to go. Maybe go there with a date. That will be cool. wahaha.( like I dare enough to ask ppl out)

Go home and study abit.

Tuesday was so embarresing. Oops, I dono how to spell, let use the word, paiseh. Shermine who wear glasses and claim to a have bronchitis, teased/disturbed me and say got present soo Meimei, my classmate, took out a Kinda Bruno and Shermine say got another present, which is u guess who lah. And then she keep teased/disturbed non stop. Haiyo. hahahaha~

And back to the test, u know I was so fucking damn it lah. I don't know how to do lah. Stupid paper.

So at night, was this Malay drama comedy, gaduh-gaduh sayang. It was so funny and nice to watch. I hope got second telecast because I missed some of the episode.

Ok for today, paper was ok lah, I know I made a lot of mistake but at least I know I don't really study due to watching the Malay drama, so if I fail, I don't really feel that sad.

Ask Dr June Mak for help but I was half asleep, so it was kind of waste of time. But its okay at least she told use that we will pass this stupid statistic even we fail this common test. So, kinda relieve.

that all, ya.. teing sheng, ask me to go back school, I mean secondary school to help the band. YES I can play my euphonium again. I missed my 007. YES YES. Teing Sheng, u better call me to go band ar. I soo desperate. I wan to play euphonium. OMG I'm soo excited.

the end