Friday, June 23, 2006

[A fine Day]

Ok fine, I know my English is super sucking especially my grammar. What the fuck! I don’t give a damn about it. Ok now I shall use Microsoft word to please people who can only read perfect English. Want to be perfect English go England! Not all Singaporean speak proper English. So do I give a damn? Of course I don’t. Okay whatever.

So I relies that I did not spend my holiday properly. What the hell! Holiday is for me to stay at home rest my fucking butt for 2 weeks, Recharge and get ready for Clinical Attachment (CA). I spend most on my money on food, which is suck. I wanted to buy some expensive Polo Tee so it will last long but never mind and shall save money during my CA.

It will be a whole new experience for me as I going to a new hospital, National University Hospital also known as NUH.

I relies that I do a lot of bad stuff and being indecisive and I feel suck about it.

Okay shall talk less.

PS: Got to do with no one.