Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wat a day

Nursing Research(NR) is so tough. I do not understand a single shit out of it. And stastitic is so fucking boring and i pity my June Mak. Hopefuly tml i will listen to her lesson. I have not finish my assignment and i do not know who to do it. Can SOMEONE tutor me? I treat KFC Shroom Meal. Ooh i forgot i own MeiMei one meal. Hahaha.

Oh ya. Yesterday i bought a Leather Ark Slipper and i love it. So long nvr wear LeatherArk's Slipper. When to parkway with Feli and i bought it.

Ok yaa. I must tell u all that ppl U all must watch X-MEN:THE LAST STAND. The movie is so nice and kitty is soo cute. Feel like kissing her. Why dont have gambit.

Ooh ya, lately ayuni bully me, i'm soo sad.

And i need to shut my mouth up. Must think before i speak.

Oh ya, we going to Michael Concert and i cant wait. OMG. I love choir.

Ok yaa. Coli keep saying that the girl like me. Coli,u dont anyhow whack ar.


=)

Oh ya i forgot. My next Attachment will be NUH. I AM SOOOO SAD. I WILL MISS TTSH YONG TAU FOO. =(

Does she like me???

Ok watever muhaimin.
u are soo noisy.