Yup, i'm going to sign the agreement on 18 September 2006, 1500 at TTSH i guess. I soo happy. 2 weeks left before clinical attachment over. Its seem so fast. And for this posting i learn much much more than all the other posting and i stared to like ward 11D which is a surgical ward. People come and go with all kind of operations. Cool.
Yesterday, one of a Staff Nurse teach me plus the other two how to take Case. Its soo damn cool. Is so fun and interesting but alot of writing. I wrote a case but i'm super clueless. I pass report too. Haha. But i feel so weird. For my opinion that by taking case i learn and understand more about that patient and the plan that the healthcare team going to do with the patient. Ok my english and explaination suck, hope u all understand.
Yup, i being thinking alot of nursing wheather nursing is my cup of tea. But i guess it is. I keep thinking in my mind that nursing is for me. Ok well trying to be practical. The salary is not quite bad i guess.
Maybe i going to serve the bond for 3 years and then work at polyclinic and hopefully the sister will send me to advance dip in community health nursing. Then i could take a degree after years of years of working at polyclinic. Hahaha. Well it just a thought. HAHAHA. Maybe i should think how am i'm going to graduate with good result.
Sayonara~