Okay, now I remember that I cannot say anything too personal. Okay back to my clinical posting to Kandang Kerbau Women and Children Hospital. In short is known as KK. So I am posted to a children ward is have a bunch of whacky and funny nurses plus a bunch of nice student nurses.
The ward is so damn nice and cold due to the air con and raining season. I am sick for like 2 days and I been a laugh-non-stop floating ghost for last week. Okay, having fun in KK and I love the chicken rice there and the yong tau foo there is not that bad but I still like TTSH one.
And I have like tons of homework to be done.
Oh yes, I planned to book my practical on Tuesday night so I decided to do it at night so I played Pokemon like mad until night then I wanted to book, there is no slot. Fuck man.So need to book on sat with is the only day I am free.
Hahaha
Okay, happy advance Christmas to all Christian, Catholic and all the religion that celebrate it.