Wednesday, December 13, 2006

East Coast Park


My motorcycle lesson is like a bit too slow. What the heck, I shall make a small step at a time but a quick one if possible and attachment in coming nearer and I hope that I will enjoy this wonderful 2 weeks at Kandang Kerbau Hospital but I am attach to pediatric ward which is ward for sick children.

Okay, back to my story. Today I and my friend went to East Coast Park and I have a lot of bloody fun. So we go there eat Felicia’s dry spaghetti and more dry spaghetti but it was nice. Really it is nice. Then took a lot of photos and pictures and after eating we cycle for 2 hours and it was damn fun but tiring at the same time. And I still wan to buy my cardigan at Topman and I wan to buy this stupid fat black stuff at the wrist there. I do not know what that stuff call I been waiting to buy since ages ago. And I bought at brown pant after month of finding it. Ha-ha.

Here is the most of the pictures and hope you all will enjoy this picture even there will be the same old four person face.


Ayuni is drunk after drinking the soya bean and karen try to wake her up


Pose 1 - at ECP

Other one drunk by soya bean

Pose 2 - at ECP



Cycling Time



Titanic



Wake boarding and i want to play too


pose 3 - near the beach



felicia and her butt



Act Model 1 - at rocky area

Pose at the rocky area




At Bedok Jetty



Me and Karen




Me and Felicia


Ayuni and her present



With Ayuni Spec

After 2 hours of cycle




Model Pose 2 - at underpass enterance




Model Pose 4 - at fitness place



smile