Part 1
Well I need to say this that I so confuse and stress with my life right now. I do not know what I want in life and I got his feeling since last year that something bad going to happen and yet I have not repent for what I have done in my entire life, I guess.
Sometime need to be done. Not by just saying it. I keep saying it yet did I do anything to improve my life? NO! I just bark but did not bite. I always feel miserable and dumb. Okay just say that I keep have this negative thought and I am not have a positive outlook in life.
Okay maybe after a good nice sleep shall make me feel happier.
People say that a new year is a new beginning and I shall make my 2007 a better year. Even though I am a day late. But what the hack.
This is a so call my resolution
*mo moo mo moo mooo moo moo mooo mo mo moo mooo.
*moo moo mooooo mo mo.
* moo moo moo moo moo mo moo mooooo
*mo mo moo mo mo moo moo moo mooo moo mo moo mooo
*mooo mo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo mo
and its continue..
Part2
oh yes, I just spent like around $150++++++++ on unnecessary things and I think I going to bring home-cooked food to school. I keep spending on my wants rather than my need and I shall make it to my need to do year list.
I have spent on Friday till now.
*One Topman jean @ $33
*One Topman shirt @ $29
*One Guess T-shirt @ $27.95
*One PS2 controller @ $25
*Eight PS2 Game @ $56
I SHALL SPEND LESS FOR THIS MONTH
Ok I am so lazy to type and I shall stop here an I bloody need to cut my hair and I bloody need to go Diaso for shop therapy. HAHAK. Maybe a cheetah nvr loss it spots. Shall see~