Horse Picture for u all
I have been wondering if I am social disabled. Sometime I just feel I cannot handle situation well and my communication is suck.
Ok currently bored with blogger. Nothing much to say here expect what really happen with my life.
I just wish that my life is interesting. I wish everyday, I can do different thing. Now feels like to learn photography. Can someone teach me that?
Wayne!! I wave to Mas. You action, never see me wave. Sad.
If I have any topic to talk about I will put here.
Maybe I shall talk about this?
Okay, over the past years, I have encountered that people said that I am arrogant. It is true? I hope it is not? Here are some quote I get from wikipedia and I know it is not that relevant or not to be trusted website. Often people who are arrogant are not aware of their own behavior or don't want to recognize they are arrogant. A person can be arrogant but not show it externally to others due to their thoughts, actions and emotions.
Maybe I should just reflect on myself
Another thing that I want to talk about it achievement/ success. I realize that I do not achieve anything good or grant or something WOW as I am not talent, smart, hardworking enough.
So does getting courtesy award during primary six counts? Playing an instrument? No I do not think so. I not even good at it. No grade no nothing.
Getting bonded to a hospital?
Okay, all that stuff, I shall not dwell about it. Maybe I should be happy with what I achieve now. (Which I have got nothing)And I should think about passing my exam/ common test.
Now I wonder what I am talented at. As I believe that everyone is good at something