Friday, August 17, 2007

Back!!

Hello people! Nice to see you all again. I shall blog once in a while. No harm blogging right?

Let me give you all summaries of what happen in the past few weeks.
August 1
It is Nurse’s Day and my school gave me a handphone strap which is nice of them to do that. And my future workplace gave me a mini calculator. Cool right. Kinda of like children’s day where I get a lot of present.

Also I receive a stapler which I name it ‘Hipotetemos’. I shall take picture of it one day.
Also I receive a tons of chocolate.
(The handphone strap)
(The gift for the audiences - pen)

All project – Completed

Happy with the results. Ya, love to all my members, the past and the future. Happy and fun working with you guys.

Also on July, can’t remember the day.
Help my lecturer in Health in Motion. It used to be Fit in Fat out.
I still prefer the past name. HAHAHA!!

At last, able to watch some movies
- Paprika (Soooo nice)
- The Simpsons Movie ( Soooo nice)
- 881 ( Soooo nice)

I love hokkien getai song!! Kinda nice.

Of course, how could I forget my 42th National Day.
My lovely three princesses took picture with the superstar winner.
Ok I cant remember his name.

Oh yeah, its Daren Tan. Now I remember. Hehehehe
This week is exam week, study at library for 3 days and aisiah going to kill me.
Bad me. Bad me.

Anime for you all to see
Sola
D.Grayman.

See ya all again soon.

Tagger Time

Aisyah - i shall check your blog soon. =x Blog updated

JoHan_ , Nad, Ghost- Blog Updated

Lee - are u sandy, the answer to tt is blueberry drink in ceramic mug/cup!!! HAHAHAHAHA

AlinnD - Ya, saw you too!!!

Joanna - u too take care

'al ii ce - no paper cup, ceramic mug. hahahahaha

zaza - hello zaza