Sick!! I'm having a fever right now!!
Maybe keep going home late.
hahahax
hahahax
Drinking coconut juice right now
Yumm x100 delicioso!!
(the bagpack from dora the explorer)
Yumm x100 delicioso!!
(the bagpack from dora the explorer)
Anyway let me tell u all a super good new
My friend Felicia Lam Xue Qing
have a boyfriend!!!
She got BOYFRIEND!!!
Not yet but soon!
I'm so Happy for her
After being single for almost 20 years
Cos she keep saying nobody wants her.
My friend Felicia Lam Xue Qing
have a boyfriend!!!
She got BOYFRIEND!!!
Not yet but soon!
I'm so Happy for her
After being single for almost 20 years
Cos she keep saying nobody wants her.
even after the big transformation
from cute feli to sexy skinny feli
now she got someone!
yohoo!!
Anyway
I saw FAZILAH!!
i still owe her a treat!!
=x
Shock to see her at Esplanade!
Saw my ex-primary sch mate!
Omg she so pretty.
Actually i cant recognise her!
hahahahahahahax
My memory is really suck!!
Nvrm about tt
I LOVE ESPLANADE!!
okie so random
Cant belive that i getting sick on my 3 day off!!
Oh yeah, i bought a book!!
So happy!!
from cute feli to sexy skinny feli
now she got someone!
yohoo!!
Anyway
I saw FAZILAH!!
i still owe her a treat!!
=x
Shock to see her at Esplanade!
Saw my ex-primary sch mate!
Omg she so pretty.
Actually i cant recognise her!
hahahahahahahax
My memory is really suck!!
Nvrm about tt
I LOVE ESPLANADE!!
okie so random
Cant belive that i getting sick on my 3 day off!!
Oh yeah, i bought a book!!
So happy!!
oh ya!!
lately the bus captain service is getting worst!!
I say hello uncle, they dont even bother to say hello or even smile
Then got one uncle
He pratically STARE at the passangers for like 5 minutes plus minute
Then he start to drive!
Crazy!!!
Then got his uncle shout shout like madman,
the bus is like sardine can oredi
He expect ppl to move to rear.
Crazy ar, u think everyone is chopstick issit
Then some bus dont even bother to stop lah
and its empty!!
Jab them ar!
Anyway i still love taking bus
Ok i rambling nonstop
Ok got such word??
Ok nvrm, ciao ciao!!
ps: i wans a SLR digital Cam!!!!