
Wondering how am i going to change my life, my fate?
i'm sick of it!
Anyway, meet Felicia to go to gym
perasan nak jadi fit ar ni!
it seem that i nvr gain any weight!
beside the 5kg!
seriously i'm sad!
i'm going to kill the varicella zoster virus!!!
make me lose 10 kg!!!
Beside that, ate my heavenly fishball noodles
i love the fishballs!!!
so nice!
i mean not tt superb though
Walk around!
i'm sick of it!
Anyway, meet Felicia to go to gym
perasan nak jadi fit ar ni!
it seem that i nvr gain any weight!
beside the 5kg!
seriously i'm sad!
i'm going to kill the varicella zoster virus!!!
make me lose 10 kg!!!
Beside that, ate my heavenly fishball noodles
i love the fishballs!!!
so nice!
i mean not tt superb though
Walk around!
Meet ayuni played
GUITAR HEROES 3!
for 2 hours straight-non-stop!
SHIOK MAN!!!
and steal some ayuni's ben & jerry ice cream
alamak, soo nice!
Zohan coming
and anyone wan to watch NARNIA
or BLACK BOOK with me?
sms me eh!
Anyone can buy me TIM BURTON's BOOK!!!!!
i wan it badly
but i waitin for the sale now!!!
Maybe i should work at bookshop
and can get staff discount!!
and i can read more books
OH WAIT!!
i haven finish my 12 kingdoms novel!
left a few more page
for 2 hours straight-non-stop!
SHIOK MAN!!!
and steal some ayuni's ben & jerry ice cream
alamak, soo nice!
Zohan coming
and anyone wan to watch NARNIA
or BLACK BOOK with me?
sms me eh!
Anyone can buy me TIM BURTON's BOOK!!!!!
i wan it badly
but i waitin for the sale now!!!
Maybe i should work at bookshop
and can get staff discount!!
and i can read more books
OH WAIT!!
i haven finish my 12 kingdoms novel!
left a few more page
and when am i going to be madly in love with?!
beside heather marks and angelina jolie plus johnny depp
and shiloh is damn bloody cute!!
maybe date her when she reach 18 =D
AHAHAHAHHA
okie, i'm just kidding!!!
and u guys watch the new korean's drama: the legend
damn nice ar
the guy is as good-looking as me
and the priestess is damn old-looking
look like 40 plus!!
beside heather marks and angelina jolie plus johnny depp
and shiloh is damn bloody cute!!
maybe date her when she reach 18 =D
AHAHAHAHHA
okie, i'm just kidding!!!
and u guys watch the new korean's drama: the legend
damn nice ar
the guy is as good-looking as me
and the priestess is damn old-looking
look like 40 plus!!
the tomboy, quite okay lar
and its soo mythical!
haha spell it wrongly!!
and the storyline- okay ar!
okie, just watch it eh!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I love this song, enjoy it eh
and its soo mythical!
haha spell it wrongly!!
and the storyline- okay ar!
okie, just watch it eh!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I love this song, enjoy it eh
If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.
And if I was a tree growing tall and greeen
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves
If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee.
And if I was a tree growing tall and greeen
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves
All I want is you, will you be my bride
Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.
If you were a river in the mountains tall,
The rumble of your water would be my call.
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, let the cold winds blow
All I want is you, will you be my bride
Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.
If you were a wink, I'd be a nod
If you were a seed, well I'd be a pod.
If you were the floor, I'd wanna be the rug
And if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hug
All I want is you, will you be my bride
Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.
If you were the wood, I'd be the fire.
If you were the love, I'd be the desire.
If you were a castle, I'd be your moat,
And if you were an ocean, I'd learn to float.
All I want is you, will you be my bride
Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.