After dinner,
went to Grand Cathay to watch Muallaf
To my shock-ness!!!!
I SAW YASMIN AHMAD n SHARIFAH AMANI
near the lift!!
CAN U BELIEVE IT!!!
THEY ARE IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!!
I'm like soo shy n blushing to myself like a madman
Almost having heart-attack!!
I CANT BELIEVE i saw them in person!
i was so damn happy lar~
So after that,
entered the cinema!
continue life as usual
HEART-ATTACK!
MY SEAT is BESIDE THEM!!
I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE IN MY RIGHT!!
BESIDE ME = THEM!!!
WOOOO~
ignoring that
i enjoy the movie
obviously its nice!
i loove Yasmin Ahmad's Movies!
ever since i watch Sepet
i like how she convey issue in the movie
done just nice.
bleh.. i'm bad reviewing movie
hahaha~
just catch the movie, ppl!
i'm sure u will enjoy it!
at the end of the movie
i also saw Adi Rahman and the detik/berita guy
=x
double awkard!
Felicia asked the director and the actress to take photo ler!
i'm like so shy oredi!
take photo!!!
double the shy-ness man!
Anyway, thanks felicia~
Sharifah Amani, Me, Yasmin Ahmad and Felicia
ta-da