Friday, October 06, 2006

Movie: Akeelah and the Bee

Ok yesterday, i rent movies and i love it. I watched Akeelah and the Bee, Howl's Moving Castle, Date Movie and Shinobi. Is was so damn nice. I love Akeelah and the Bee. I should watch it at the movie. Damn. The story is soo excited and it get me excited with all the weird, nvr hear words and unknown tough spelling. All the kids are soo damn bloody smart and i sure the ace their essay with all the chim chim weird. I tell u all, u all must watch Akeelah and the bee. Its damn nice to watch.

Other one is Howl's Moving Castle. This one, u all must watch to. Its nice its nice. Ok just watch it. Is about a not pretty girl name sophie cursed to be old women by witch. Sophie fall in love with a wizard. Ok i lazy to tell u. soo just go yahoo and type howl's moving castle.

And ya, DATE MOVIE IS SUPER LAME. lucky nvr watch at cinema. And Shinobi is nice. With all the fighting ninja move and the common type of setting are two hidden village who fight with each other for 400 years and a girl and a guy from each village fall in love. But in the end its a sad-good ending. Ok just watch it and u know it.

ok i soo excited and i'm going to rent more movie maybe next time will be korean movies. Yeah. and here is the trailer ok watever the spelling is for akeelah and the bee.



Muhaimin in the middle of the national competition of the SpellingBee.
The Bee: The word is asshole, can u spell it.
Me: Can i have the definition please.
The Bee: OMG, dont tell me u dont know wat is asshole.
Me: I'm sorry so can u make it into a sentence please.
The Bee: My asshole is itchy and its killing me
Me: O-K, its doesnt help.
The Bee: time running out.
Me:Ok, asshole, A-S-S-H-O-L-E, asshole.
The Bee: That is correct.

Me: Yessss.

I'm sorry if is lame or not funny. its of my own entertainment. Hahaha. Incase. Hahahahaha