Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Part 1, Part 2

Part 1
It has been so long blogging. School Holiday is over and it been two day and school start. I am so lazy to listen to the entire lectures and I still in rotting mode. I must transform * Transformer’s song: Transformer, rotting in disguise*. I must tell myself that I’m bonded to a hospital and I need to pass my exam.

Ok whatever shall not talk about bonded stuff and it just makes me stress. Lets talk about happy stuff. I did not buy baju kurung, shoes, clothes and etc for my festive season due to laziness. I am so lazy like shit. Even shit trying to decompose as fast as possible so they wouldn’t smell like shit. Ha~ ok I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Oh yah, my mum bought/brought a new chair for me to use the COM and it is in green color. So cool but too bad its in my brother’s room. Ok, I’m still adapting to a new chair. Ha

and my new fav Korean drama is Princess Hour. I love Her. I wan to kiss her * muack* the story is so nice even the suppose to be a drama for girls. Ok whatever I love it. The Crown Princess is so damn lovable and cute and quite pretty and I love her.

Ok lazy to continue.

Part 2 – thing I want/need to buy
I wanted to buy a Sony Camera which cost me $599 and is so damn expensive plus I need to buy a shoes as my beloved puma shoes have pass away on 17 October 2006 around 1730. I so sad.1 minute of silent for my puma shoe. So maybe I should try to be independent and find shoes for myself, as I am super clueless when I buying a shoe.

Secondly, Birkenstock slipper is so damn comfortable and I want one. Please someone buy me one. The slipper is so damn cool and my legs/toes look damn sexy and cool on it but then I wanted to a slipper which made of banana stems and it cause me $24. Oh my ass, I think I should just buy both.

Thirdly I need a top. I need two plain black tops with good quality and a long sleeves top plus 1 more polo tee and maybe white in color.

Also I need to cut, trim, shave my hair. It is so long and Festive Day is coming soon so I need to have a clean nice hair.

Lastly I need New MP3 player I found one, which is creative Zen neon, which cost a bomb, $200.

And other lastly I wanted to eat swensen, sakura Chinese-Thai food restaurant, LJS, KFC, MacDonald and many more like Korean and Japanese food plus ba mian at raffles hospital and beef noodles plus fish soup at Megabits and chicken cutlet at Megabits too.

Oh another lastly I wan to watch movies. Like Scoop and The Prestige and maybe Death notes.Ok that all before I start to continue again. Hahahaha