Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gentleman in White


Missing in action for days and here I am, trying to write something with my powerful English. Ha-ha.

I cannot really remember the event happen for the past days but for sure, I enjoy every moment of it. Think I remember or I can say.

I buy a brief and boxer plus my father birthday present
Watch Pan's Labyrinth. LOVE it.
Eat Thai Express with Wanye and Firdauz.
I have a NEW NP card.

Erm, it seems that I cannot really remember much. Even though it is just like 6 days. Ha-ha. Can’t blame my poor overloaded with nursing info and fact which going to burst in 5 sec...

5.....4......3.....2.....1......
oops did not burst. Because there is no info as I have not been listening to lectures for the past 10 days.

Oh yes, let me tell u what happen yesterday in lecture 38
I was reading my book; why men sleep after sex. So there was part talking about Barbie. If Barbie was a real, it will be 7’2 feet tall, a waist of 22 inch and a neck that barely support its head. It means Barbie is out of proportion. I was like so amaze about and I start telling people UNTIL the doctor-cum-lecture told me this

"The gentleman in white, if you don not want to listen, please leaves the lecture."

"Erm, Sorry"


Then I start to said that and I quietly read my book again. It was embarrassing as everyone is like looking at my direction. Ha-ha.

Ok for today, took a lot of photos and I love it. We took Neoprint too. Wohoo. Enough of bad English come see my bad photography skills. Wohoo.

Waiting for my new card



They waiting for me

My new hair

Tutorial Time. Yawn!!

Let bandage the snake

Lesson over!!

No LapTop that why have com lab

Three Ugly girl wannabe

Sleepy Clement


Adios~~

Tag Time -

Angie- Welcome angie and enjoy ur life

Nad- Thanks, ya i ate it, nice nice, i love oinion, alamak tak tau spell, i mean bawang. Thank nad, i will enjoy my motor lesson, half-way there.. wohoo...

Aisyah- Hello update, dah lame tak main pokemon. hahaha

Ayuni- ape malas, dah update eh, gi read eh.. and i love making butterfly..

Meimei- where got rich, just love to spend. hahaha

Shirly- Nice hair ar, thank thank. haha.

Wayne- ya should go out and eat. yeah.. ok shall tag u.. yeah..

JoHan_ - Heee, hello!! just Update my blog