Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update update

Sorry people to keep u waiting.

I have not been playing pokemon as there are tons and tons of assignments need to be done. And I am so glad that NS3 presentation went well and my micro-teaching too. Yup. I tell my classmate to do a simple butterfly or u can say moth and I learn a lot of stuff like making flower, drawing picture, make chair for cans and do good exercise. And lecture is getting boring nowadays and I my attention span am getting shorter each hours. That my school is. I still in my holiday mood plus a bit of talking crap mood.

Motorcycle lesson have nth to update but going for lesson this Friday and wish me good luck okay. Hahaha

Ya, I keep spending like mad. I shall stop spending.

Band band band. I love bandAdiaos.

Tt all people.

I try to update.